Here are the 10,535 pages of ObamaCare condensed to 4 short points of clarification.
As humorous as this sounds … every last word of it is absolutely TRUE.
1. In order to insure the uninsured, we first have to uninsure the insured.
2. Next, we require the newly uninsured to be re-insured.
3. To re-insure the newly uninsured, they are required to pay extra charges to be re-insured.
This, ladies and gentlemen,
is called “redistribution of wealth” …
or, by its more common name , SOCIALISM.
Six Conundrums about Socialism in the United States of America:
- America is capitalist and greedy – yet half of the population is subsidized.
- Half of the population is subsidized – yet they think they are victims.
- They think they are victims – yet their representatives run the government.
- Their representatives run the government – yet the poor keep getting poorer.
- The poor keep getting poorer – yet they have things that people in other countries only dream about.
- They have things that people in other countries only dream about – yet they want America to be more like those other countries.
That pretty much sums up the USA so far in the 21st Century.
Lord have mercy.